The famous brownies, which we know mainly from American culture, are increasingly popular here as well. We have found a slightly healthier version for you, but it is very easy to prepare.
½ cup melted coconut oil
1 cup of coconut sugar
¼ cup melted dark chocolate
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/3 cup flour (optional)
3 tablespoons of goji berries
3 tablespoons of crushed cocoa beans
½ spoon of salt
1. Heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper (if you use silicone, it is not necessary).
2. Mix coconut sugar, melted chocolate, cocoa and salt into the coconut oil. Mix well to get a uniform mixture.
3. Add vanilla flavoring and eggs and mix well again. Then slowly add the flour and mix until all possible lumps are gone.
4. Carefully mix one spoon each of cocoa beans and goji berries into the mixture.
5. Spread the mass evenly on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, then sprinkle the mixture with the rest of the goji berries and cocoa beans and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges pull away from the paper.
7. Sprinkle the baked brownies with a little more salt and cool them completely, then cut them into desired pieces and offer them.