- 110 g organic coconut sugar Odlično
- 2 Tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2x 30 ml of orange juice
- 200 g ground almonds Odlično
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Grind the coconut sugar in a blender or food processor. Mixed with chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Add 30 ml of orange juice and mix well into a thick paste.
- Stir in ground almonds and another 30 ml of orange juice. A soft mass will form.
- Form balls and place them on a baking tray. Flatten them into discs by hand.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- And enjoy!
The recipe was created in collaboration with Eva Sušin (@susiiiiiiin).